Saturday, August 23, 2014

1st Letter from the MTC

Life at the MTC is different but i like it. It kind of just seems like a camp. I do have Sister Belnap in my district but her mission call got changed so she now has no call at the moment due to medical issues. I will send pictures I just could't because the SD card was the wrong size so ya. Had to figure that out.

My companion's name is Elder Neyman (pronounced Nieman) and we get along great. He is from Provo, Utah. We compliment and work with each other so well. After a role play yesterday when we were teaching our teacher, who was pretending to be an investigator, said we have the best companionship-unity she has ever seen in the MTC so that was really cool. There is a lot of role playing in here but it is crazy how real it seems. How easy it is to see the person that is being played. It is amazing. Well I don't know what else to write at the moment. Hope Kayla does good. Say hi to the rest of the family for me.

Elder Brady
Elder Neyman and Elder Brady at the Provo MTC

No comments:

Post a Comment