Thursday, November 27, 2014

Week 12 - Transfers!

So this week I got my second companion on my mission! Woo haha.  Last Monday we had a Zone Activity where our whole zone got together
and played some volleyball and did crafts. Oh and some basketball. I
never made it to the crafts.... Oh well! It was way fun and everyone
together had a blast!
So because Elder Seely was getting transferred on Thursday we went
around and saw everyone he wanted to say goodbye to. It was cool
seeing all the good friends he had made and sad that he had to leave.
He was made a District Leader though so that's cool!
On Wednesday Elder Jones and I were stuck cleaning pretty much all
day. Elder Seely and Elder McInerny had to pack because they were
leaving. So basically I felt like a cleaning maid all day. That is not
a feeling I will cherish. Jammed out to music though ha as good as you
can jam to missionary music. It was fun though, always fun.
Transfers were on Thursday, as was my 3 month mark! Woo!! Anyway Elder
Seely left and my new companion is Elder Oyler. He is from Filer,
Idaho which is over by Twin Falls. He actually knows my cousins and I
know his....crazy! He also trained the same time I was being trained
and when we (the new missionaries) walked in he thought he was going
to be my trainer. But no. He is my second companion haha so cool! It
was meant to be. I might be bad luck though because he crashed last
night for the first time on his mission and he has been out over a
year. Not good, not good at all. It was way funny though haha.
We, as a mission, are working hard with members and trying to reach
people through them so finding has slowed down a little. It will
bounce back up here pretty soon. It's going to change how this mission
works and it's going to be awesome! Always working hard and trying to
bring some light to others. That's the goal.
Love you all,
Elder Brady
E. Brady fishing.
E. Brady & E. Oyler doing a little fishing.
Wow! Potatoes at 5 Guys are from Garth Sutton Farms
in Rexburg, Idaho, where I worked spud harvest last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment