Monday, February 1, 2016

Kough's went to the Temple!!!!

     Hey everyone hope you had a good week! This email will be a little shorter but this is one of my favorite weeks that has happened out here. My week was pretty good the big thing that happened is I got to go to the temple with a family! They are one of my favorite families I've met out here, I met them in my first area, Ft. Belvoir.
     Anyway their name is the Kough's and they are great! Matt got baptized right before I came out on my mission so he was a recent convert we saw all the time when I first came out. They went to the temple this week and received their endowments and got sealed as a family and I got to go! I got to go through with them and it was amazing!
     When they were getting sealed and they brought their little daughter in, Alma, it was the cutest thing, she was all smiles and just happy. I don't even really now how to explain how great it was or how happy and excited I felt. It was probably one of the best days of my life for sure. I just love that family a ton!
     I really don't know what else to write because I can't portray how great of a day it was and the rest of the week couldn't compare to it. I guess I'll just say this was one of the best weeks ever and being a missionary is sweet! I hope y'all have a great week.
     ~ Elder Brady


No comments:

Post a Comment