Tuesday, October 6, 2015

General Conference!!

Between sessions
(Elder Overstreet and Frank Del Vecchio)
     This past week has been a pretty good week and it was awesome to get to watch conference! This email is going to be a little shorter because there was a mishap and I lost the email I originally wrote, so I don't have a lot of time to write this one. Anyway I hope y'all had a great week and here goes mine.
      Well Monday was the usual P-Day we did our emailing and shopping and then we got together with a bunch of missionaries and played some football! I was pretty excited about that and there was a lot of us there so it was really fun.
      Tuesday we had interviews with President Huntsman, our mission president. He is awesome and it was really good to get to talk with him one on one and learn in that setting.
      Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday were days where we did things like we are supposed to, but we didn't see a lot come from it. These days happen more than you'd think, but we all need trials to learn and grow so we are keeping on and pushing on.
Aiden and Hope Del Vecchio
      Saturday and Sunday were definitely the climax days because of General Conference. It was my companion's first conference he has watched on his mission, so that was pretty cool. We also got to watch all the sessions with a recent convert which was really cool as well. He had a lot of questions about how it works and how many people can fit in the conference center, but he was so engrossed in the people speaking it was sweet! I learned a lot from this conference and I'm so glad I was able watch it. I needed to hear some things that were said and it just strengthened my testimony of our church leaders. I love General Conference!
      Well I hope you guys all have a great week and I can't wait to hear from ya next week.
      ~ Elder Brady
Picture timeeee


No comments:

Post a Comment